Wednesday, December 31, 2008

O'Lielie is Stupid.

FOXNews.com - What I Learned in 2008 - Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor
Tough year, no question. And once again, I'm sorry I did not warn you about the economic chaos. It caught me by surprise, and I got hammered in the market, too. But I did learn that I have to watch the financial stuff much more intently, so I will.
¯
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Strange I saw it coming.  When they were traying to pass the bail out bill the Market (DOW) was at 10400...  I know because I spent that day getting rid of every stock I owned.  I cleared my mutual funds and sold my stocks and bought bonds over the following month. 

If anyone listens to the people who tell them to stay in a declining market...  You deserve what you get.  When the obvious is going to happen, react.

___________________________________


FOXNews.com - What I Learned in 2008 - Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor
Also in 2008 I learned that there is no reasoning with the American media anymore. In the 12+ years I've been doing this program, I've seen the media devolve into an industry far more concerned with pushing ideology than delivering information to the folks.

Obviously, the bulk of the media in this country is liberal, and many of them are zealots. So if you are not liberal, watch out. You'll be slimed, attacked and vilified. Even at the network level there are no rules or standards anymore.

Now, I have seen this coming for a long time, but this year with Obama-mania and the vicious attacks on Sarah Palin, critical mass was reached. Just for a second, compare the treatment the media is giving Caroline Kennedy to what Sarah Palin received. Come on.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You know...  I think O'Lielie doesn't know he is a star of the # 1 cable news network.  Dear Billy, you are the media and you hate Obama 24/7.


__________________________________________________

FOXNews.com - What I Learned in 2008 - Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor
Finally, I learned this year that "Factor" viewers and listeners are an elite unit. We have been able to donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity because you have supported BillOReilly.com. We've helped poor children, wounded warriors and their families, provided food and medical care for the destitute in Haiti, Africa and Mexico, funded programs for the homeless and provided mentors to fatherless kids. You guys made that possible, and we have shown that a television news program can make a difference to real people.
__________________________________________________________

But I thought "MILLIONS" watched and listened to you Billy?  A measly couple hundred grand?  For shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home